Lordship and manor in Billio, Vannes’ bishopric. The Gâtechair, Guervazic and Lantivy owned it successively by the marriage of Julien-Hilarion-Jérôme, Earl of Lantivy, Lord of Rest, with Anne-Pélagie-Charlotte de Guervazic. The Bourdonnaye family has owned the present castle since 1899 by inheritance of the Lantivy. The Lords of Door-Camus had their tombs in Billio’s church choir (Théodore Courtaux, 1899).
The manor is private and can’t be visited.
However the owners allow to visit the garden during summer.
Photos © Fr. Lepennetier