Centre Morbihan Tourist Office
The Tourist Office
In Locminé, the Tourist Office is open from Monday to Saturday (except on public holidays) :
12 rond-point de la République 56500 LOCMINÉ
April to September : from 10am to 1pm and from 2pm to 6pm
October to March : from 10am to 1pm and from 2pm to 5pm
The Tourist Office open in season
Promenade des Estivants 56930 PLUMÉLIAU-BIEUZY
Open from April to September, from Monday to Saturday, from 10am to 1pm and from 2pm to 6pm.
Also open on Sundays in July and August
Pôle Culturel "Le Quatro", 3 av Jean Moulin 56150 BAUD
Tourist documentation in self-service all year round.
Tourist Office missions
- Reception and information for visitors and locals,
- Production and distibution of thematic editions : tour guides, tourists accomodation, restaurants or Leisure activities, festivals and events agenda, hiking trails,
- Animation of the Tourist Office website,
- Organisation of outings, walks and guided tours,
- Ticketing, sale of books and hiking guides.
If you are organizing an event, let us know : we will distribute it through the Morbihan tourist information network.