The village and the church of Saint-Aubin : the village has a group of interesting houses as well as a church dating from the 16th century. This church bears the coat of arms of Callac as well as the name of the founder, Jehan de Callac, the date of construction (1513) and the names of the workers, Jehan and Guillemot Nyvet. It is famous for its magnificent sandpits.
St-Maurice Fountain : at the bottom of the village, this small monument opens through a door that hugs a niche containing the statue of the Saint. Saint-Maurice, represented as a knight, is invoked for the cure of rheumatism. His pardon is celebrated on the Sunday following September 22nd.
Kervigo : ancient Celtic cross erected near the "Mare-au-sang", where the terrible battle fought in 938 by the lord of Porhoët to repel the Norman invasion took place.
The quarries : along the road are the quarries of the "Chêne planté", the "grandes buttes", the "nid du Chat Huant" from which the granite blocks of the statues of the Callac Way of the Cross were extracted, and the Boulfrasses quarries.
Localisation du point de départ Plumelec St Aubin - 56420 PLUMELEC