Local products for direct sale on the farm
Crêpes and galettes...
Crêpe and galette are eaten everywhere in Brittany. They are a reflection of Breton culture and its terroir.
You will find many crêperies. Among them, some have received the label "crêperies gourmandes". This label has been developed in order to federate pancakes in a quality approach and to promote regional products. By crossing the threshold of a gourmet crêperie, you have the guarantee:
- to be with a crêpe and galette specialist
- to have a wide choice to satisfy your cravings of crêpe and galette
- to be able to taste crêpe and galette made on site
- to be in an establishment that is open for at least eight months in the year
- to deal with a crepier who has a solid knowledge of local and regional products
- of a genuine quality approach
Discover the Crêperie des Korrigans, "Crêperie Gourmande" located in Plumelec.